Oxfordshire Ideal Green Home Show
Friday 23rd April, 4-7pm, and Sat 24th April , 10am – 4pm
Oxford Town Hall, St Aldates, Oxford, OX1 1BH
Oxfordshire’s second Ideal Green Home Show will take place at Oxford Town Hall on Friday 23rd and Sat 24th April.
If you want to find out about energy efficiency grants or new micro-generation technology, compare products or hear how local house holders have eco-renovated their homes, then this event is for you.
- Over 30 local green building and renewable energy companies
- Technology introductions from local suppliers
- Presentations from local eco-renovators
- Updates about local grants and the recently announced feed in tariffs
- The opportunity to learn from people who have eco-renovated their homes
For further info about the stall holders and programme of talks, see www.climatex.org
or call Jo on 01865 275 856.
Suggested donation of £2 per adult for entry.
Organised by Oxfordshire ClimateXchange and the Climate Outreach Information Network (COIN), with support from Oxford City Council and Oxfordshire County Council.... Read this ...